After a visit to the dentist or orthodontist, you the best treatment recommendation you might get to align your teeth is to have teeth braces. With this decision to make, you might to delve into the world of braces; the types of braces available, how long the procedure will take and what how to care for your braces. This is normal and this is why Muswell Hill Smile Dental practice offers thorough consultation and shares all the information you need to make the best decision and know what to expect.
Check out for Invisalign Johor Bahru and learn about it by checking out the site loudental.com.
Here is some information about Invisalign braces;
- Invisalign braces are designed to straighten and align teeth to give you a great smile. Invisalign braces are designed to be invisible and clear. They are made of clear plastic and worn over your teeth to gently and subtly move your teeth into position. This is done using X-rays and using 3D imaging of your teeth and customized aligner trays are created to shift your teeth into the correct position.
- Braces also do the same job, however, braces are made up of metal brackets which are tied together using wire and tiny rubber bands. Unlike the past when braces were only a certain colour, these days you can get braces closer to your teeth colour or you can choose your favourite colour to truly stand out.
- Invisalign is removable while braces aren’t. You can wear them for 22 – 24 hours per day for up to 18 months while one might wear metal braces for up to 2 years depending on what you need corrected.
- Invisalign braces are more costly than metal braces, it might be more than double the cost of conventional braces. Yet the benefits are many;
- They are invisible so no one will notice you have braces on
- They are removable
- Food doesn’t get caught in the braces unlike with metal braces and there is little discomfort associated with wearing Invisalign braces
- For maintenance, it is ideal to remove the braces before eating any type of food and any liquid other than water.
These are some of the perks of choosing Invisalign braces. However, not all treatments would be suitable using Invisalign such as patients who need premolar or canine rotations, not ideal for back tooth bite issues or if someone wouldn’t remember to wear them for at least 22 hours every day.
When looking for braces, visit Muswell Hill Smile Dental practice in London for Invisalign braces. They are invisible, great for a multiple number of cases and they are easy to use and maintain. Call us today to make your booking and visit our website, http://www.muswellhilldental.co.uk/ for more information.