For those who look for a vacation plan where you can both relax and relieve the stress from your body and mind, then visiting Lombok Island in Indonesia can be your solution. Lombok Island offers various activities you can do, to bring back your sanity after the hectic and stressful lifestyle in big cities. One of them is yoga. We will give some closures about the best yoga at Lombok Island you can visit.
In the following list, you can read the review about five most recommended yoga at Lombok Island that you can join.
- H2O Yoga and Meditation Center: Surrounded by magnificent natural views, beaches, and beautiful ocean front, this place provides numerous holistic treatments to heal your stressed body and mind. With certified trainer responsible for the programs, you will be able to enhance your Yoga skills without too many hassles. To balance your body and mind, you can try a program called Meditation retreat. If you want to stay in, there are some comfortable and simple bungalows provided by the yoga center.
- Mandala Blue Seaview Yoga: situated just a step away from the tip of the ocean, this studio offers a breezy ambience to attempt some yoga postures. In this studio, you can practice various Yoga techniques, from the basic synchronized breathing, to muscles and joints stretching. Synchronized breathing will help you ease your stress and block all negative feeling from your mind. Stretching will help you maintain your flexibility. Other wonderful activities are also offered, such as acro yoga techniques lesson, massage philosophy, and spiritual workshops.
- Gili Yoga: if you want to learn all kinds of styles of yoga, you can try joining this studio. By joining this studio, you are able to breathe, transform, and sweat yourself with various yoga techniques. If you want to learn to be a yoga teacher, this studio also provides a program to be a certified trainer. Other activities offered by this studio are free diving. They also provide accommodation with Sasak style that will ensure your comfort during your stay.
- Novotel Lombok: an exclusive resort located at the beach front with Sasak architecture that provides various activity and luxurious facilities for your family. It offers yoga classes at different schedules which are performed on the beach near the pristine water. The recommended time to practice yoga in this place is in the afternoon to experience the finest landscape of sunset.
- Ashtari: this restaurant has a Yoga platform made from wooden deck. A lot of Yoga classes for various skill levels are held in this platform. Engulfed by quiet green forest, these places allow you to focus on your yoga practice and help you find your inner peace. You can also grab some healthy beverages and delicacies to enjoy the views with your family or friends.
The lists above already explain about some of the yoga studio at Lombok Island recommended by various travelers around the world. By joining this activity, you can go back to your daily life with fresher body and mind.