The career path of a personal trainer has a much higher profile than it ever has before. This helps in making trainers recognizable as playing an important role in an active part of individual goal setting and achieving. A trainer must have qualities like passion, purpose, caring and coaching. This makes a greater impact rather than the size of a trainer`s biceps. Personal trainer goes deep in to the client`s barriers an motivations for being active. They have several roles.
Home personal trainers have following skills:
- Personal trainers plan individual and group exercise programs perfectly suited to the needs and attainable goals of specific clients.
- They execute individual, fitness program designed in a safe and effective way. The passion to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise.
- A home personal trainer would motivate you to improve their overall fitness and health.
- They have knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition and basic exercise science.
- Personal trainer dedicates to maintain personal integrity and your own health and fitness.
Responsibilities of a home personal trainer:
- Screening: A home personal trainer must screen a potential client to determine if he can be physically trained. They must find out health risk factors like; diabetes or obesity.
- General information: The trainers must general information of a client, like age, gender, height and weight. Must also know about client`s occupation as they can determine client`s daily activity level. Trainer should also know about client`s sleeping habits and appetite and also the most recent exercise program practiced.
- Dietary recommendations: Home personal trainers have the responsibility to provide their clients a healthy dietary advice. The diet must provide nutrients that help the body recover from exercise.
Now that you have read the whole article, you are now ready to hire a home personal trainer who has the above qualities. So why to wait? Just move on!